Monday, October 13, 2008

My War on Terror, you bitch ass human.







Every year the terror increases.
If it ain't one thing, it's something else scaring the bejeezus out of you punk ass humans.


…If it wasn’t aliens,
it was the communists.

If it wasn’t communists,
it was a race war.




If it wasn’t the Race War,
it was The Big One. The earthquake that was to take off the east coast of the U.S. (which should’ve hit by now if I remember correctly.)




Well, let’s bring to present day. From the very first day of the new millennium…
If it ain't Y2K,
it’s African killer bees.






If it ain't African killer bees,
it's Bird Flu.







If it ain't Bird flu,
it's SARS.







If it ain’t SARS,
it’s global warming.







If it ain't global warming,
it's so-called terrorists.





If it ain't terrorists,
it's the fucking economy.




Does anyone other than me see a fucking pattern here?
Did I forget nuclear war?




Did I forget an asteroid hitting?



Did I forget Jesus is coming?



Did I forget we need Tsunami detection systems off the coast of the U.S.? I mean, because it'll give us enough time to evacuate the entire eastern seaboard before it hits.
Wait. Did I forget to tell you muhfuckas how much of a bitch I think you all are? I mean, all of you are scared whiny pussies.




The moral to this story? The War on Terror, in m opinion, is not a war on terror at all. It's a war of terror. And if any government was at war against terror, then they'd simply tell us to not be afraid. Instead they're saying the exact opposite. They're saying Be afraid. be very afraid. Be so fucking afraid that you'll beg us to protect you.

Well here's a bit of knowledge. No one can protect you. Especially from yourself. Especially from your own fears. And fear, as we Jedi know it, is a path to the dark side. But the problem is you're also afraid of the dark.

And like DMX said: It's dark. And hell is hot.

Oh, I forgot. There's hell to be afraid of. I mean, you ain't even safe in the afterlife. They even tell you to be afraid of God. I love God. Love doesn't equal fear to me.




So the ironic thing is this: You bitch ass humans are so afraid to die that you're afraid to really live. And so you die...afraid even at the very end.

Not me.


8 comments:

  1. I'm not afraid either. I am however cognizant of the consequences of the decisions I make. I generally don't fear things that are not likely to happen, but when there is evidence of impending danger I'm all for getting out of the way. The trick here is not believing everything I hear and recognizing that the masses can be wrong. Billions of people believe that the world began 6,000 years ago, but that doesn’t make it so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astute observations. Unfortunately, people would rather be told what to think than to actually think for themselves. The real question here: 'WHY?'

    I think some people are just lazy, but for the most part I think we're all too self-involved. As long as we are able to pursue our selfish interests without too much (obvious) interference, we accept whatever we're told. Our definition of what 'freedom' means gets smaller everyday and we're fine with it because it allows us to keep the status quo. Have we stopped caring about progress?


    A point of clarification: the West coast is the one thats supposed to fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... Hunt you never cease to amaze me.. My outlook on the whole thing is... SHit happens.. you can complain aobut it which is like peeing one yourself... no one really feels it but you.. or you chalk it up as one of those things you have to deal with..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, really...there was also a prediction of a BIG ONE hitting the east coast. I mean, everyone is waiting for the one on the west coast. I just hope it waits until I get to see San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STIMOROL; "tell it like it is".

    :)It's interesting the feeling of fear that sometimes creeps upon me.


    Whatever will happen, I just have this to say:
    I'm proud to be part of it. Because a war between Light and Dark has long begun. I know Jedi will prevail.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If any government was at war against terror, then they'd simply tell us to not be afraid."

    Put that shit on a t-shirt. Spray paint it on the front door of the White House. Insert it in every fortune cookie ever made. Then lock your front door, put on Jerry Springer and eat some trans fat free snacks.

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Jedi. Governments are creatures too (albeit nightmarish wraiths drawn from our own imaginations.) They must eat to survive, must consume power. Fear and Crisis are the bright dangling lure of the angler-fish, and Control is its jaw.

    ReplyDelete